Talent Acquisition Partner
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, design, and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges. We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team and work on a broad range of proactive talent sourcing, relationship building, and recruitment activities.
Your mission will be to find, attract and hire the best of the best talent. You will be responsible for delivering high quality professional candidates, developing talent pools and advancing the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term talent acquisition vision, software and consulting services business understanding, and personal organization is required. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- Proven experience as talent acquisition professional, at least 3 years of experience
- In a technology field with focus on software and consulting services is a plus
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employer branding activities
- Focus on high standards and quality in everything you do; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; great sense of ownership
- Develop and implement talent acquisition processes and strategies
- Drive full recruitment cycle – job postings, screening calls, interviews, closing, etc.
- Ensure the best possible experience for both hiring manager and candidates
- Demonstrate success through critical KPIs, and obviously by hiring awesome people
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, vision, and long-term disability insurance
- Three weeks paid time off plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program