Talent Acquisition Specialist
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Talent Acquisition specialist will be responsible for sourcing, screening and full life cycle recruiting for various teams across Showpad.
You will advocate and promote the Showpad brand across numerous markets and professional communities while maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates. You also demonstrate a history of delivering high quality
professionals at all levels while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process.
Are you looking for a Recruiting opportunity with an exciting, fast growing company? Our People team operates as a well-oiled machine to meet our company’s growth goals. This role will make a significant impact to keep meeting our strong growth objectives.
Key responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Showpad
- Source top-level talent using both traditional and creative recruiting methods.
- Leverage recruiting resources including online, networking, and cold calling of contacts to help identify qualified candidates.
- Maintain proper procedures with in-house Applicant Tracking System to track and record all candidates and requisitions.
- Create and foster relationships with colleagues and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit passive candidates and diversity candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about Showpad and the position.
- Screen and evaluate candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a full lifecycle recruiter (ideally within Sales & Marketing and Tech area)
- Knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, negotiation skills, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership qualities in a fast paced, moderately noisy, team based environment while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Exceptional organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience in a high volume recruitment environment.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in related field such as Business, Human Resources, Communications, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Greenhouse experience a plus
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.