Join VillageMD as a Talent Coordinator In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Talent Coordinator to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this pivotal role, the Talent Coordinator will partner with our VillageMD Talent and Business Development teams to drive key initiatives fostering a best-in-class, white glove experience for providers/physicians, candidates and employees alike throughout their VillageMD journey. An essential contributor to our team, the Talent Coordinator will work across the Business Development & Talent teams to provide the support needed to deliver on critical initiates. You’ll be trusted to own a variety of projects and drive process improvement with a focus on our core values of Getting Stuff Done, Innovation and Building Relationships.
Could this be you?
We are adding to our talent team and looking for an experienced talent coordinator to join us in our mission. You’ll be a valued partner to our talent acquisition and business development teams and will drive key initiatives fostering a best-in-class experience for candidates and employees alike throughout their VillageMD journey. As an essential contributor to our team, the talent coordinator will work across the talent and business development teams to provide the support needed to deliver on critical initiatives. You’ll be trusted to own a variety of projects and drive process improvement with a focus on our core values of Getting Stuff Done, Innovation, and Building Relationships.
We are looking for someone who will demonstrate a track record of building meaningful relationships across the organization including exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality with sensitive matters. We need to be able to depend on you to get the job done, deliver on time, and to make sure the quality of our work is unmatched. Being highly organized and attentive to details and deadlines is a must, along with curiosity and innovation as our team always wants to know how we can do things better or do things we haven’t done before. Flexibility, intentional curiosity and a process improvement oriented mindset is critical. What got us here won't get us to the next place!
How you can make a difference
- Planning and managing complex candidate & physician interview scheduling for the talent acquisition and business development teams, which will require extensive coordination across multiple geographies and interviewers
- Collaborating with the business development team to implement talent coordination processes and best practices
- Delivering a high-caliber, polished white glove experience to our physician and provider partners
- Communicating interview and travel arrangements with candidates in a timely, enthusiastic, and hospitable manner always with a focus on excellent candidate experience
- Collaborating with the talent and business development teams to create, implement, organize and maintain process documentation including process flows, project plans, training materials, job descriptions, templates, etc.
- Identifying areas of process improvement, efficiencies, and generating new, innovative ideas to help the team function at its highest capacity – if it can be better, make it better!
- Supporting new employee onboarding to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to new-hire and coordinating with hiring managers throughout onboarding experience
- Managing ad hoc reporting requests and collaborating with talent operations to support regular talent reporting requirements
- Researching potential events, groups, websites and sources that will lead the team to the best talent
- Being proactive and assisting the team with a wide variety of administrative tasks to allow them to them to maximize their time on critical business initiatives
Skills for success
- A high service orientation while championing an outstanding process experience for candidates and our business partners
- Proven project management skills evidenced by the ability to effectively coordinate multiple candidates and interviews, internal client relationships, meeting deadlines and adhering to established budgets
- Able to handle and respect confidential material with absolute discretion
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and deliver quality outcomes while effectively managing multiple competing priorities
- Collaborating effectively across the organization to continuously earn trust and establish strong relationships that position talent as a critical partner
- Strong communication skills with a focus on consistent and timely follow-up and follow-through, and an innate ability to build rapport with candidates
- A desire to be accountable for owning problems from design to implementation
- Comfortable navigating change management with a focus on process improvement
- You have an unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- You are self-assured and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
Experience to drive change
- A minimum of three years of coordinator or executive administrative support experience including heavy candidate scheduling, interview and travel coordination
- Excellent ability to relate to both candidates and employees focusing on personal interests and technical experience and capabilities
- Excitement and passion for technology and being part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- An aptitude for analyzing data and preparing executive-facing reports in support of advancing talent initiatives with the business
- Experience in an early stage or growth technology company preferred
- Extreme flexibility and the desire to be a key contributor to an energetic and passionate team
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
- Previous experience with Greenhouse and Salesforce (or similar ATS preferred)
- Previous experience communicating and collaborating with physicians/providers or high level executives is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.