We’re looking for a Talent Generalist to join our team. In this role, you’ll impact our people and culture by having your hands in both Recruitment and Human Resources. As a successful candidate, you’ll be dedicated to creating an exceptional candidate and employee experience and enjoy working within the different aspects of Talent.
- Recruitment - Manage the full recruitment life-cycle to fulfill business and technical positions for the organization.
- Recruitment Strategy- Research and apply new and traditional recruiting strategies (e.g. sourcing) based on function and requisition.
- Performance Management - Partner with the head of talent on performance management strategy. Administer the annual and quarterly review processes as well as ongoing performance management initiatives.
- Benefits Administration - Participate in the annual benefits renewal and administer open enrollment. Process medical leaves, answer employee benefits questions, and solve enrollment and/or coverage issues.
- Onboarding - Lead new hire orientation. Facilitate employee onboarding program.
- Learning & Development - Coordinate and drive internal learning & development opportunities and training. Facilitate internal training as needed.
- Employee/Candidate Relations & Engagement - Act as a resource for employees and candidates, administer employee engagement survey, and conduct voluntary exit interviews. Engage in project work and drive initiatives related to our culture as well as diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
- HR Reporting - Track and analyze HR metrics. Complete regulatory HR reporting such as ACA, EEO-1, OSHA, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years of HR experience including benefits administration and performance management.
- A minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience, preferably in both corporate and staffing firm environments.
- Proven relationship building skills, both internally with employees and hiring managers, and externally with candidates and vendors.
- Expert level proficiency using Applicant Tracking systems (ATS) and HR systems (HRIS, Performance Management, etc)
- Exceptional judgment and communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and understand when a sense of urgency should be applied
- Exceptional time management, multi-project management and overall task prioritization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PHR certification a plus
Narrative Science is the leader in advanced natural language generation (Advanced NLG) for the enterprise. Quill, its Advanced NLG platform, learns and writes like a person, automatically transforming data into Intelligent Narratives—insightful, conversational communications full of audience-relevant information that provide complete transparency into how analytic decisions are made.
At Narrative Science, we embrace the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our employes, customers, partners and other stakeholders. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.