Technical Recruiter at Arrive (Chicago, IL)
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the full life cycle technical recruitment for our engineering, product, and data organizations.
- Become a trusted advisor to department leads and hiring managers.
- Work to gain a deep understanding of why the role exists, why we need that gap filled, and who will be the right person for the opportunity
- Establish and maintain interview structures and process - driving consistency, equity, and quality
- Effectively manage competing and shifting priorities across the organization
- Proactively source. Develop strategies that engage top talent.
- Recommend and drive improvements to scale our overall recruiting practice - always looking to improve
- Manage our ATS - posting, sourcing, and efficient pipeline management. Really look to own and improve the candidate experience. ATS tech allows for that.
- Hire lots of great people.
Who you are
- You have experience working as an in-house technical recruiter with high-volume. Supporting a distributed team is a big plus.
- A constant learner. Always looking to improve your craft - be it sourcing strategies, storytelling, interview training, etc.
- You are a standout teammate and strive for having excellent collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- You recognize the candidate experience begins with the first company interaction. Your passionate about a candidate’s experience and recognize each touchpoint along the way to a hire needs to be unique and positive.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- A great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contributes with your experience and positive attitude!