Who You Are:
An ambitious Technical Recruiter who is comfortable owning the entire end-to-end recruitment process. In this role you'll develop the job description, advertise across various mediums, source, plan and attend careers fairs, screen candidates, administer pre-employment assessments, utilize behavioral-based interviewing tactics and manage negotiations with candidates. As a Technical Recruiter, you'll help STATS identify the best technical talent on the market by partnering with hiring managers to understand our departments and business needs.
What You'll Do:
- Lead full cycle recruiting efforts by sourcing, testing, interviewing, and closing qualified candidates
- Provide excellent applicant and internal customer management service
- Develop recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
- Create and post job descriptions and develop position-specific screening questionnaires
- Establish strong relationships with hiring managers by providing timely updates regarding searches
- Build talent pipelines through networking, campus recruiting and other events
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years' recruiting experience with a focus on technical roles in software or engineering
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing active and passive candidates with niche skill sets
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of applicant tracking system software and tools
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.