Technical Recruiter at Civis Analytics
Who we are
Civis Analytics has opportunities for applicants who are brilliant newcomers, seasoned professionals, and anywhere in between. We value creativity, hard work, and on-the-job excellence.
Civis Analytics helps leading businesses, nonprofits, and government use data to identify, attract, and engage customers, constituents, and citizens. With a blend of proprietary data, technology and advisory services, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis helps organizations stop guessing and start using statistical proof to guide decisions. Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Recruiting team. As a Technical Recruiter, you are charged with finding qualified diverse candidates for our technical roles. You are responsible for guiding the candidates through our hiring process and developing relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. From generating pipelines to negotiating offers, you will manage the entire candidate process.
- Execute sourcing strategies to meet hiring goals; you'll be at the helm of technical recruiting and everyone will be looking to you for direction
- Be a knowledgeable, hands-on full lifecycle recruiter across a variety of deeply technical roles from new graduates through principal levels
- Develop and nurture potential leads through technical communities, events and groups
- Inclusivity should be at the forefront of your mind and you should be willing to go above and beyond to create a workforce reflective of diversity within our country
- Partner effectively with recruiting team, peers and cross-functional partners (HR, Marketing and Programs teams, etc.)
- Act as a consultative partner to Hiring Managers: specifically articulate the risks and benefits of each hire and encourage managers to move candidates through the process quickly
- Understand the technical recruiting market and make recommendations for new technology and process
- Ability to close candidates with a compensation package that is fair to both the candidate and the organization
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close requisitions within agreed upon timelines
- Use creative staffing methods to develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify, source and generate qualified candidates
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to its fullest ensuring all set metrics are met if not exceeded
- Champion the overall candidate experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of five years of technical recruiting and sourcing experience in both high volume and corporate environments
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Passion for setting and achieving stretch goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience within the technology sector
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Data driven reporting experience a plus
- Experience using creative sourcing methods
Why Civis Analytics?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on continued learning, mentorship, and internal promotion
- Competitive benefits including flexible PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health, dental, and vision benefits
- Downtown open office environment near great restaurants and all public transportation options
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Civis will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
EEO IS THE LAW