Are you ready to take the next step in your Recruiting career and learn the best practices of technical recruiting in a fast pace environment? We are looking to add a Technical recruiter to our team.
As a Technical Recruiter at Productive Edge, you will be expected to perform at high level quickly. The world of consulting moves quickly and you will need to be able to keep up. Your days will consist of the following activities:
- Collaborate with leadership to gain a firm understanding of requisition responsibilities & requirements
- Manage full cycle recruiting process
- Source passive candidates via Linked-In and other channels to identify and communicate with candidates
- Strong sense of urgency to meet aggressive hiring deadlines
- Provide continuous feedback throughout the interviewing process to both candidates and hiring team
- Build additional candidate pipeline through targeted advertising, employee referrals, networking, and recruitment events
- Continuously find creative channels to identify and locate talented passive candidates
- Maintain organized candidate tracking through Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite)
To excel in these daily activities, a Technical Recruiter at Productive Edge would make use of the following experience and skills:
- 1+ years of technical sourcing experience
- Experience identifying, developing, and maintaining recruiting contacts and sources of potential passive candidates
- Quickly assess for talent with the ability to screen resumes to identify fit
- Proven experience recruiting and sourcing across all levels (Leadership, Lead, Sr. Mid-Level, and Entry)
- Strong Communication
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and maintain focus
- A creative thinker with the ability to create and suggest next generation recruiting solutions
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication sets us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.