Braintree lets you move money from one place to another safely and securely. Every time you pay for an Uber ride, book a stay through Airbnb, or pay with PayPal when you check out online, you’re probably using our product. It sounds complex (and it is), but we make it so simple you can’t tell we’re there.
We solve world-scale problems and provide opportunities to match. We build diverse teams that recognize our strengths and allow us to work on our weaknesses. You bring skills and a relentless focus on the customer, and we'll provide the support you need to do the best work of your life.
Check us out: GitHub | Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | The Muse | Glassdoor
Braintree Talent Team:
We’re passionate about building an exceptional team and we’re embarking on another huge year. Braintree is passionate about talent and our talent team structures and stewards this process. The talent team partners with hiring managers, coordinates logistics and planning, and delights prospective employees with a seamless recruiting and interview experience that matches our product known for simplicity and grace.
- Execute recruiting strategies and weekly/monthly/quarterly recruiting metrics.
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting process from sourcing candidates to extending offers.
- Build candidate pipelines through sourcing, networking, referrals, events, online postings, and work with additional recruiting staff to turn our university relations into a candidate pipeline, etc.
- Deliver positive candidate experience.
- Continuously follow-up and provide strategic insight to hiring managers in an effort to confirm staffing plans and ensure that candidates needs are met.
- Possess a wide range of experience on current external recruiting policies, practices and trends. Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Braintree’s recruitment efforts (this may include communication of regular recruiting metrics).
What we look for in you:
- 1-5 years technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, startup environment implementing a wide range of recruiting tactics and programs; ability to grasp new technologies.
- Ability to build strong relationships, manage expectations and execution for both candidates and hiring managers.
- High attention to detail and the ability to work with hiring managers to prioritize candidates and roles to meet hiring needs.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to work with a sense of urgency at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system.
- Previous experience working through a full recruiting cycle.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the recruiting team.
- BA/BS degree
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.