You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long-term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk!
This is a fast-moving role focused on evaluating, interviewing, and presenting Technical talent to our MPS Delivery channel. (It is not full cycle). You will support highly skilled contract placements, ensuring our best fit community members are presented, within a 2-3 day turnaround.
If you have high-volume agency experience, are passionate about connecting diverse talent with rewarding opportunities and are energized about building a workplace that is reflective of the changing nature of work, we want to hear from you!
· 5+ years of experience at an staffing firm or start-up within a high-volume role is required; experience staffing Technical talent in contingent roles is highly preferred.
· 3+ years’ experience in supporting MSP customers preferred
· Understanding of VMS systems and typical MSP engagement rules preferred
· Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth, yet collaborative environment
· Experience adapting to the needs of large enterprise companies (i.e. Fortune 1,000)
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office Suite or Google Suite
· Must be comfortable with faced paced, constantly changing start up environment
Why The Mom Project?
The Mom Project is a freshly funded startup ($8M Series A in December 2018) HQ'd in Chicago's River North District. We're the largest technology talent marketplace that calls Chicago home, and the fastest growing professional talent marketplace in the US. with 150,000+ women/men; 1,200 customers, 50+ Fortune 2000's and growing. fast.
And, Of Course, Perks!
· In office 4 days/week: WFH on Fridays.
· Sweet new office near the Mart.
· Excellent health benefits, paid parental leave, and all the good stuff.
· Competitive salary
· An incredible team that will support and champion your work.
· Cold brew on tap and La Croix in the fridge, 2x/week catered lunch.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....