We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Collective Health is currently looking for a Technical Sourcer to join the recruiting team and help staff our growing engineering team. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building a solid pipeline across various technical roles, be efficient at engaging and vetting passive candidates, and have experience partnering with an experienced hiring team to make our recruiting processes more efficient.What you'll do:
- Identify and engage qualified passive technical candidates for open roles
- Utilize multiple sourcing channels and come up with innovative and effective strategies to ensure pipeline is consistent, qualified, and diverse
- Conduct the initial recruiting screen to sell candidates on Collective Health and ensure they meet qualifications
- Make recommendations to improve sourcing processes to help us operate more efficiently at scale
- Partner with existing Recruiting and People Ops teams to develop, implement, and execute our hiring strategy and analyze our progress to plan
- Be flexible: the roles and teams you support will change based on the needs of the business. Your main focus will be engineering sourcing, but we may ask you to help source for other roles as needed.
- 2+ years technical sourcing experience
- 5+ years of total related experience
- Familiarity with sourcing tools & strategies such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, Hired, Boolean strings, etc.
- Agency & in-house experience a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A great work ethic and positive attitude; you thrive in fast-paced environments
- Experience partnering with the technical recruiting team throughout the hiring process in order to close top-tier candidates
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than a quarter million members and over 60 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Box, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, HCSC and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]