Technical Talent Acquisition Consultant at GoHealth
Our Talent Acquisition team is on the cusp of moving into an Agile Recruiting model to become a strategic partner to the business. Reporting into the Director of HR, you will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of the vision to establish the future of Recruiting for the company! You will be disruptive, innovative and challenge the status quo. This is your chance to be at the right place at the right time.
Frequently cited statistics show that women apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Consult the CTO and SVP of Product Development and their teams on hiring strategies
- Seek out the best talent for GoHealth by leveraging technology, networking events, relationships and pipelining; you will not rely on casting a net you will be a spear fisher
- Act as a brand ambassador for GoHealth, pursuing opportunities to become embedded in the local market and effectively sharing company, culture, and value information with prospective employees to position GoHealth as an employer of choice
- Participates in recruiting and branding initiatives via social media, attending industry conferences and career fairs and networking with industry associations.
- Bring market intelligence to the table when consulting leadership on talent needs to be seen as a thought leader to advance the talent strategy
- Manage expectations of the hiring strategy from the executive level down
- Other opportunities as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or related degree preferred
- Ideally you would have 3-5 years’ experience of a blended background between technical agency/firm and technical corporate recruiting
- Advanced understanding of technology and how to align candidates to the company based on our tech stack and initiatives
- Masterful negotiating skills that work on behalf of the company and the talent
- Project management and process improvement experience
- Strong pulse on the market and understand how to use that data to advance our hiring strategy
- Executive business acumen and communication skills
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.