Technical Talent Recruiting Lead
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a freshly funded ($8M Series A in December 2018) startup HQ'd in Chicago's Fulton Market District. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other.
We are a marketplace and community that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....
Responsibilities Will Include:
• Technology talent attraction strategy and then execution leader
• Vet potential candidates within our network for fit, taking into consideration skills, prior work experience, work/life considerations and relevant credentialing and education
• Own opportunity-specific recruiting for hard-to-fill roles via resources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, referral and relationships with relevant supply channels that are proprietary to The Mom Project
• Manage full-cycle recruiting process, including onboarding talent onto The Mom Project’s platform, supporting through the marketplace experience, and teeing up qualified talent to our sales team
• Manage supply and demand ratio of talent and opportunities
• Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
• 5+ years experience with sourcing and recruiting preferably in a startup environment
• Successful track record identifying and qualifying exceptional engineering talent
• Passion and understanding of technology as well as digital currency
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• BS/BA degree (CS-related would be a bonus)
• Ability to work from our start up headquarters in West Loop