Numerator is looking for an exceptional Trainer to join our team! This person will have excellent facilitation skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. To be successful, our Trainer should display a strong interest in helping others to learn and grow, as well as solid interpersonal skills.
How you will contribute to the HR team:
- Uncovering training needs: You will work with other members of our Talent Development team as well as key stakeholders throughout our various departments to gain knowledge of training needs and better understand the business issues that training can help to resolve.
- Collaboration in design: You will work with subject matter experts from a variety of departments and functions to bring training content to life, connecting their subject matter expertise with your knowledge of how people learn and translating technical and behavioral materials into learning experiences with high impact.
- Training cadence: You will manage the organization's central training calendar and work with other members of our Talent teams to schedule training sessions aligned with the hiring and training demands of the organization.
- Interactive learning experiences: You will take training outlines and pre-designed content and make it your own, turning static content into interactive learning experiences that will enhance the learner's ability to absorb and retain the material. You will use your expertise to determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, meetings and workshops for maximum learning impact.
- Dynamic facilitation: You will use your exceptional facilitation skills to conduct first-rate training sessions on leadership, behavioral, and technical skills to a variety of audiences, and demonstrate credibility to all levels from recent graduates to senior leadership.
- Continuous improvement: You will develop strong relationships with internal customers to evaluate training effectiveness, receive feedback on your courses and make enhancements to improve them for the future.
- Other: Assist with other tasks as requested.
What our ideal candidate looks like:
- You've "been there, done that". Our ideal candidate has a minimum of five years of experience in a training capacity. Experience in a high-growth environment is a big differentiator.
- You've got some credentials. We require a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in curriculum and instruction, educational psychology, human resources, organizational management, or a related field. A working knowledge of various LMS platforms is also a plus.
- You're a great communicator. You easily manage relationships and build rapport with others, and you're a pro at keeping everyone informed and on the same page.
- You have a creative vision. You have the ability to look at static content and visualize how it comes to life in a training environment. You are a whiz at taking things to the next level and turning routine materials into memorable experiences.
- You like change; you really like change. You can easily adapt as the situation warrants, and you are able to focus on multiple deadlines and change as the demands and fast pace requires.
- You're not afraid of long lines at the airport. This role will take you to different locations to support talent. However, when you are in that line you are thinking of new ways to WOW our teams.