Training and Enablement Specialist
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Learning and People Development team at our Toast office in Chicago is looking to hire a Training & Enablement Specialist to create and assist with enablement and training operations serving the Toast Payroll Customer Support team. This role will not only be engaged in the actual training (both live and online) of our employees, but will curate, create and edit content that engages in adult learning strategies to help make Toasters the best they can be! . In this role, you will use data to drive learning and development best practices, setting up our Support Team for continued success with a focus on a crafting a great client experience.
About this roll*:
- Facilitate job-specific training programs for all new Payroll Operations team members including system training, phone training and setting customer service expectations.
- Create and publish online learning content, set up learning paths, and create course exams to facilitate greater technical competency and soft skills development.
- Work directly with Employee Cloud leadership and software experts to identify educational and process improvement needs
- Plan and organize training courses and events, including communication, enrollment, event planning, materials management, onsite logistics, and post-course evaluations.
- Manage participant and course data within Litmos, Toast’s learning management system including assignment, scheduling, recording, and reporting.
- Create and manage certification programs and “level-up” training for the Payroll Operations teams.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact with cross-functional groups and organizational leadership
- Experience in learning management and/or content management systems
- Experience facilitating live training programs
- Is incredibly passionate about empowering employees to deliver customer experiences that exceeds expectations
- Experience and track record of successful customer service training programs that includes multiple tiers of expertise.
- Experience with Salesforce, FiveNine and Articulate preferred.
- Experience in a banking, payroll, tax, finance preferred.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required