Training Specialist at LotLinx, Inc.
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:37 a.m. (CST) on Monday, April 6, 2020
LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered digital marketing tool, is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for a Training Specialist in our Chicago headquarters located in the heart of the downtown loop. LotLinx provides employees a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and career development opportunities.
As Training Specialist, you will create, deliver, and manage company training, programs, and workshops. You will use your coaching, communication, empowerment, and interpersonal skills to develop employees and set up our talented people for success in their roles.
- Facilitates and delivers in-office and web-based trainings, as well as develops job aids and reference materials to support retention of training content
- Manage new hire onboarding process and provide continuing support and training
- Coordinates with subject matter experts to facilitate knowledge transfer to new and existing hires
- Designs and creates tools, decks, and guides to support company and employee knowledge needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year experience in training, teaching, presenting, or equivalent experience
- Superior ability to communicate and present effectively and professionally in both verbal and written forms
- Proven ability to lead and positively influence groups
- Interpersonal skills to create a learning atmosphere and build relationships with training participants
- Ability to present complicated information in simple forms
- Working knowledge of digital advertising, sales, and the automotive industry
- Excited to learn and actively seek out information to improve trainings
- Self-starter who can deliver quality work with minimal supervision
- Project and time management skills
LotLinx is the best in class, AI-powered digital advertising solution for the automotive industry, and Chicago’s fastest growing company in 2018 as awarded by Crain’s Chicago Business. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to help vehicle sellers analyze shopper data, identify high intent purchasers, and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns.
LotLinx is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
LotLinx is not currently able to offer sponsorship for employment visa status.
Read Full Job Description