Identity & Fraud Experience Program Manager
About the role
As a Program Manager in Identity & Fraud Experience, within the Member Experience team, you will play a key role in creating a high-quality support experience for members. You will develop deep expertise on the processes and be responsible for driving continuous process improvement initiatives, with a particular focus on balancing fraud/risk and member experience, minimizing time to re-enablement, and maintaining regulatory compliance across internal operations. Through data-driven insights, you will develop recommendations for process improvements, new process standards and agent tooling improvements that enable a more frictionless, consistent experience and increase member satisfaction. You will operationalize these recommendations through strong project management in partnership with Operations, Risk, Product and others.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $103,680.00 and up to $144,000.00. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Own and maintain support process documentation for Identity & Fraud Experience (e.g., member journey maps, knowledge base library, standard operating procedures); act as a subject matter expert of the member experience and fraud best practices
- Be responsible for metrics related to Member Experience, re-enablement rate, agent efficiency and accuracy; continuously analyze data and identify areas of friction in the member experience while balancing the safety and security of our Members, scope problem statements, build project plans, and own execution to drive improvement to key member experience metrics
- Develop and share compelling data-based insights about the member experience with Product, Risk and other organizations; gain other organizations’ support for your projects; influence other organization’s roadmaps to deliver member and agent experience improvements
- Partner with Vendor Operations, Quality, Learning, Content, Risk, and others to identify agent improvement opportunities; team up to execute on those opportunities
- Support launch readiness efforts for new products / features; work closely with Finance, Workforce Management, Vendor Operations and others to ensure operational readiness; provide impact analysis on the member and agent experiences and advocate for improvements
- Contribute to a culture of trust, collaboration and commitment to excellence
To thrive in this role, you have
- 6+ years experience in program management, business operations, product operations, product management, fraud operations, risk operations, finance, or similar analytical roles
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions; candidates will have foundational SQL and data visualization experience using tools like Looker, Tableau, or Microsoft Power BI
- Experience working with cross-functional team members, such as product managers, data analysts, operations analysts and risk in building operations processes and systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Ability to effectively identify, prioritize, and handle multiple work stream simultaneously in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to grow and learn
- Preference for candidates with deep experience in process management and continuous improvement
- Not required but nice to have: experience managing processes related to risk and fraud
A little about us
At Chime, we believe that everyone can achieve financial progress. We’re passionate about developing solutions and services to empower people to succeed. Every day, we start with empathy for our members and stay motivated by our desire to support them in ways that make a meaningful difference.
We created Chime—a financial technology company, not a bank*-- founded on the premise that basic banking services should be helpful, transparent, and fair. Chime helps unlock the access and ability our members need to overcome the systemic barriers that block them from moving forward. By providing members with access to liquidity, rewards, and credit building, our easy-to-use tools and intuitive platforms give members the ability to have more control over their money and to take action toward achieving their financial ambitions.
So far, we’re well-loved by our members and proud to have helped millions of people unlock financial progress, whether they started a savings account, bought their first car or home, opened a business, or went to college. Every day, we’re inspired by our members’ dreams and successes, big and small.
We’re uniting everyday people to unlock their financial progress—will you join us?
*Chime partners with The Bancorp Bank and Stride Bank, N.A., Members FDIC, that power the bank accounts used by Chime Members.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus great medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🫂 1% of your time off to support local community organizations of your choice
- 🧠 Mental health support with therapy and coaching through Modern Health
- 👶 16 weeks of paid parental leave for all parents and an additional 6-8 weeks for birthing parents
- 👪 Access to Maven, a family planning tool, with up to $10k in reimbursement for egg freezing, fertility treatments, adoption, and more.
- 💻 Hybrid work perks, like UrbanSitter and Kinside for backup child, elder and/or pet care, as well as a subsidized commuter benefit
- 🏢 A thoughtful hybrid work policy that combines in-office days and trips to team and company-wide events depending on location to ensure you stay connected to your work and teammates, whether you’re local to one of our offices or remote
- 🎉 In-person and virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers—think cooking classes, guided meditations, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help millions unlock financial progress
We know that great work can’t be done without a diverse team and inclusive environment. That’s why we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas to join our team. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Cook County Ordinance, and consistent with Canadian provincial and federal laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.