An empty treadmill isn’t compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Life Fitness is now hiring undergraduate interns for the summer of 2021. We are looking for students currently enrolled in programs close or relating to the following fields.
- Product Development & Management
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
The Life Fitness Internship Program is accepting applicants graduating in 2022. Successful applicants will be assigned meaningful and challenging work suitable for their background. The program advisor(s) and mentors will meet with you regularly to identify and develop your summer objectives. All positions are based in the Chicagoland area.
What’s in it for you:
- Gain valuable work experience.
- Benefit from working with your own mentor.
- Have access to a professional development track.
- Explore a career path.
- Give yourself an edge in the job market.
- Develop and refine your skills.
- Network with professionals in the field.
- Earn competitive pay with the opportunity for relocation and/or travel assistance.
- Be considered for the full-time future opportunities for a full-time offer upon graduation.
What you will do:
- Actively contribute and have an impact in a business-critical project.
- Perform day-to-day duties and responsibilities in related field or business function.
- Collaborate with fellow interns on a ten-week-long group case study and present the results to senior leaders, stakeholders, and managers.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
What you will need:
- Currently enrolled in full-time bachelor’s degree program, graduating in 2022.
- Good academic record. GPA at least 3.5.
- Initiative, positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt well to different situations and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please indicate your earliest available start date and cumulative GPA in your resume.