Business Development Intern at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring Business Development Interns!
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, KY, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, MA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need talented Business Development Interns to help us!
Our Jelly University program is dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing top talent that will continue to help our business grow. In this Revenue-Department led program, interns work on real accounts that contribute to our top of the funnel pipeline and revenue goals. This will give you the opportunity & resources to make a direct impact on the future of our company. Even in this remote world, interns will have the opportunity to collaborate & connect with fellow employees throughout the revenue organization. We offer an extensive onboarding program, job shadowing, talent development courses, and much more!
How you’ll help
As a Business Development Intern, you’ll help the Revenue Team reach their goals during one of the busiest, most exciting times of our sales cycle. Throughout the internship, you’ll be trained, supported, and mentored by Jellyvision’s seasoned sales folks. They’ll also give you kind, honest feedback to help you figure out if sales is the right fit for you.
This will be a paid, part-time remote role and will be flexible within reason Monday-Friday (business hours) based on your schedule. The JellyU program will run for a 12 week session.
What you’ll do
Over the course of the program, a Business Development Intern will:
- Go through extensive onboarding training designed to get you up to speed on our product, processes, and the sales skills necessary to succeed
- Build knowledge of sales processes and sales cycle by shadowing Business Development Representatives and Account Executives
- Learn how prospecting is used to help identify target accounts & contacts
- Gain the skills to make highly personalized cold calls, emails, and other activities with the intent to set meetings that turn into sales qualified opportunities
- Help maintain our database of contacts and accounts, keeping the data as accurate as possible
- Use some of the top sales technologies to help hit goals, including Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Conduct work with our Company Values in mind: solve problems, seek and tell the truth with kindness and respect, no entitlement and make work interesting
- Any sales or customer service experience
- You have a passion for business, marketing, communications, hospitality, or a related field
- You have an interest in pursuing a career in sales
- Action Oriented
- Being Resilient
- Customer Focus
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
- Drives Results
- Situational Adaptability
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!