WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Business Development Representative Intern (BDR Intern) will generate new business opportunities ("Pipeline") by following proven processes to prospect into Commercial accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies and leads to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The BDR Intern will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and marketing issues and operations ("Qualification"). The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing account executives
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and verticals
WHO YOU ARE
- Speak eloquently
- Positive "can-do" attitude, no entitlement psychology tolerated
- Desire to hustle and prove oneself
- Some experience (Summer job, internship) hustling - knocking on doors, making dials, etc.
- Experience using some sort of CRM system in the past (Salesforce.com ideal!)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Bonus Points:
- Some technical experience in background (built an app, website, took coding courses, etc.)
- Played team sports competitively in past
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.