Business Operations - Internship 2020 at Motorola Solutions
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewNorth America Channel Operations which supports the entire channel ecosystem and the experiences for partners when conducting business with Motorola Solutions.
We are looking to find a passionate and energetic intern to assist in managing and maintaining the North America Partner Empower program including all related tools, data, and processes. This intern will be an active participate in many activities including program updates, reports and analytics, process improvements and launch activities of new tools.
- Manage changes and updates to the program guides and other supporting documentation
- Interface with the North America channel management organization as well as other teams across the MSI organization on program and operational related issues
- Access and support of critical partner data and tools for data maintenance, validation, quality checks and issue resolution.
- Create and manage the dissemination of data and reports for use by other MSI teams or external vendors to execute programs.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in either Sales, Marketing or Business Administration, or Operations.
- Must be graduating on or after December, 2020.
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.