Buyside Sales Intern
The Group: Morningstar’s Business Development & Sales group is responsible for helping our advisor and institutional clients build their businesses and provide better outcomes for investors. The group is structured primarily along the following client segments: Advisor, Asset Management, Retirement, Redistributor, and Commodities & Energy.
The Team: The Equity Research sales team focuses primarily on Portfolio Managers, Heads of Research and Analysts within Asset Managers, Private Banks and other asset owners. We are a global, independent, investor-focused research, data and tools provider. We deliver award-winning equity research on over 1,500 stocks and from over 100 analysts to clients globally.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist Client Service Manager.
- Assemble/gather equity research notes for morning research call.
- Curate research for client distribution.
- Email weekly research highlights.
- Manage client lists/books of business.
- Run weekly and monthly usage reports for sales rep.
- Print analyst marketing decks for client meetings.
- Mail/ship marketing material.
- Support the sales team.
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Must be able to work 20-25 hours per week during the school year and up to 40 hours during the summer and break periods
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research investment managers in the U.S.
- Continuous improvement mindset and willingness to step forward and make contributions for the betterment of Morningstar and its employees
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
036_MstarResearchLLC Morningstar Research Services LLC Legal Entity