Clinical Operations Internship - Summer
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in the oncology clinic.
This paid Summer Internship program provides the opportunity to work with cross functional teams and be exposed to various critical workflows within Tempus. Interns will be working with our clinical data operations team in building systems and processes to streamline data abstraction and deliver structured data to our partners.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Working towards a 4 year college degree, preferably in Biological Sciences or similar.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, by telephone and email.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks.
- General office equipment and software knowledge and computer proficiency.