Cloud Platform Intern at iManage
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration & team building and some fun Chicago experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off in our downtown Chicago office on Monday, June 8th and will run through Friday, August 14th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned project
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible both during & after work hours
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our lunch and learns!
- iM Social: Enjoy social events, and everything Chicago has to offer this summer!
Being an intern on our Cloud Platform team means….
You will be responsible for high-level projects regarding automation, CI/CD within the private cloud. Our team (and interns!) ensure quality, integration and consistency of the deployments, application infrastructure. You will work closely with other teams such as Cloud Operations, Support and the Development teams, and ensure that monitoring and set standards and guidelines for deployment are followed.
iM Responsible For…
- Testing new software builds in our staging stack. Working closely with Engineering and Support to ensure the highest quality delivery of our software in production.
- Ensuring that configuration data is captured and is consistent as needed.
- Enhancing our automation as needed to ensure that we are efficient and consistent as possible
- Other projects and duties as needed within our team
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems related field
- Exposure to working in Windows Server environment (Preferably 2012, 2016, and 2019)
- Exposure to a Linux environment (such as CentOS, RedHat, Debian and/or Ubuntu).
- Experience with scripting languages (Windows BAT, UNIX Bash, Powershell, and/or Python)
- Flexibility to coordinate with a geographically distributed team around the world
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/