Creative Services Intern at Everspring
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and complementary services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago and recently named one of the “Best Places to Work,” Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities, nationwide.
About the team
You could be part of a team that is rated among the highest in quality in our industry. Made up of creative services, instructional design and quality assurance, our Learning Design team inspires, engages and empowers each other to create the next generation of learning. Our highly collaborative team works to translate traditional courseware into online formats in innovative and compelling ways to create innovative graduate-level courses for our university partners and beyond. Our internship program will expose applicants to a wealth of experiences, including designing and building courses and developing consultation skills.
This position reports to the Director of Creative Services.
- Collaborate and provide support to Instructional Design through shadowing Creative Services team members
- Collaborate with Creative Services team to produce a high-value asset based on interest
- Manage and maintain ownership of projects
- Adhere to best practices for project workflow and course asset development
- Develop skills based on industry standard principles
- Develop project management skills
- Other duties as assigned, based on area of interest
- Students with majors in video production
- Superior ability with computers and software required; Adobe Premiere a plus
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Please provide a cover letter and contact information of three professional references (Note: References will only be contacted for finalists)
Upon completion of this internship, you will be able to
- Apply post-production techniques on video and audio, including editing, color correction, audio balancing, and filtering
- Design and process images and graphics for online courses
- Demonstrate strong communication and project management skills
Successful Interns will
- Have good attendance and communicate regularly with their supervisor and team
- Participate in the internship program activities like Resume and Interview Skills workshops and job shadowing opportunities
- Conduct a final presentation to the Everspring leadership team that showcases their accomplishments
Location of internship
Hybrid Remote and onsite: 123 N Wacker Dr. in the Chicago Loop
Duration of Internship
Start: May 31, 2021
End: On or around August 6, 2021
Expected Work Schedule
30 hours per week, 9am-4pm Monday-Friday (with a 1 hour lunch break)
This is a paid internship program
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.