Customer Excellence Engineer Intern, Spring 2021 at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Customer Excellence Engineer Intern to join our Customer Excellence Engineer team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Customer Excellence Engineer Intern you will carry out in-depth troubleshooting along with deep data analysis for both commercial teams and our external clients. We’re looking for candidates with unparalleled passion that are self-starters and possess a strong sense of self-motivation.
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage as required any day-to-day technical queries, investigations and issues, maintaining subsequent technical relationships with new and long-serving clients alike (i.e.: ad agencies, brands, publishers, networks, platforms)
- Providing support as necessary on integrations with our API/Platform/Publisher clients across our full product stack
- Troubleshooting of any tag-related issues, implementation concerns, data feeds, reporting or delivery discrepancies
- Pulling and reviewing performance data to ensure proper delivery & ultimately improving client performance
- Escalating technical product needs and opportunities to R&D/Product leadership
You should apply if you have most of this:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
What puts you over the top:
- Not necessary but experience in a technical or AdOps role at an online media company/digital agency/DSP/trading desk/sell-side partner/ad server/tech provider in the industry is a plus
- Tell us about specific engineering or data projects that you’ve worked on (Github link would be ideal)
- Tell us about any other exceptional personal achievements
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.