Customer Success Intern
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. Catapult, our mobile engagement platform, enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Android Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than five billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Gap, Old Navy, Home Depot, Pet Smart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the The Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.Here is a quick glimpse of Vibes' environment and culture:http://chicagocreativespace.com/vibes
We are currently seeking a detail oriented Customer Success Intern with a passion for learning cutting edge marketing techniques to join our Customer Success team as an Intern. The top candidate will possess strong project management and communication skills, knowledge of marketing principles, and a proven track record getting accurate results in a team environment. The Customer Success Intern will set up and execute cutting edge mobile marketing programs and gain hands-on experience with a market leader. This is a paid internship and the top candidate must be able to commit 15-20 hours a week. This position is located downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
- Execute mobile marketing campaign set-up, programming, monitoring and reporting.
- Provide event marketing support by contributing to the planning and development of client sponsorship events including sporting, concert and other entertainment marketing events.
- Coordinate internal communication on client specific marketing campaign details, status and next steps.
- Implement client changes on the fly with a quick turnaround for approval.
- Ideal for college students or recent graduates looking for hands on experience to build mobile marketing expertise
- Must know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must be organized, motivated and detail-oriented
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership