“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business Analytics or similar field
- Rising Senior or Master’s student
- Experience with Tableau, Python and R
- Familiarity with designing data integration and reporting tools
- Expertise with dashboard design, development, deployment, and/or maintenance
- Proficiency with Big Data tools
What we'd love to see:
- Experience with software development
- Interest in fraud prevention and detection
Impact you’ll make:
- Collaborate with internal global stakeholders to determine needs and help create and implement a robust reporting solution.
- Assist with the global development and deployment of fraud monitoring & anomaly detection tools.
- Help design, develop and publish charts and dashboards for alerts on potential fraud.
- Create user process documentation and FAQs for operational instruction.