We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
· We have a strong preference for candidates who have the ability to accept a full time position at the end of the internship.
· This is a paid, full-time internship with an expectation of 40 hrs/week.
· The hourly rate is $15.00/hour.
· The program will run from January 20, 2020 through March 27, 2020.
Centro’s Winter Internship (Winternship!) Program will teach you more about our industry, company, and the departments that make it all possible. This project based role will require you to bring your unique perspective to the team. Learning from some of the smartest people in the business, we expect you to take full advantage of the resources we have to make Centro better. In this role, you will work with a manager and mentor to guide you through the exciting winter ahead of you, digging deep into the day to day work of our full time employees.
GET TO KNOW THE TEAM
The Education + Development team is top notch group of folks who are obsessed with providing their fellow Centrons meaningful learning experiences. We design, produce, host, and facilitate training engagements across of the company, ensuring all Centrons have the opportunity for self-improvement and growth. Specifically, we support our Sales, Services, and Tech teams with job and industry specific training to ensure we’re providing Raving Fan service to our clients!
- Work with designated team on assigned tasks and projects such as:
- Designing and building digital product training programs for Basis using Articulate
- Implementing New Hire Learning paths of our incoming employees in Workday LMS
- Assisting with logistical support of both onsite and webinar-based training engagements
- Assisting with our monthly New Hire Orientation program, acting as a host to incoming Centrons
- Collaborate with other interns on a team assignment and present to leadership at the end of the program.
- Attend and participate in weekly educational sessions.
- Partner with a mentor to enhance your knowledge of the media services landscape.
- Proactively contribute to your team and intern group.
- Other duties, as assigned by your manager.
- Must be aligned with the logistics noted at the top of the job description.
- Education, Graphic Design, Communications, Theater, Business, Marketing, or Advertising major preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proven written & verbal communication skills
- Proven organization skills & attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Interest & passion for design, adult learning,
- Experience with Workday LMS (or equivalent) and Articulate (or equivalent) a huge plus!
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.