Enterprise Technology Solutions Intern at OCC
Projects & responsibilities:
- Support OCC cloud platforms while learning about a career in cloud and on-premise system integrations.
- As a key member of the Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) Integrations team, the intern will primarily support integration automation, design, and testing between OCC’s SaaS/PaaS applications.
- The intern will be responsible for demonstrating an understanding of the end-to-end integration components and work cross-functionally to test that components are stable under test cases / scenarios.
- Assist with integration error identification, root cause analysis, and implementation of permanent / sustainable solutions
- Other special projects and integration development, as needed.
- Must be pursuing a degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or have experience working with large data sets in an ETL role
- Experience at working both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- API / ETLTools, SQL, and Oracle ERP / EPM experience, is a plus
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- An understanding of enterprise SaaS integration and ETL solutions
- Knowledge of OCC’s ETS applications that support Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Strategic Sourcing, along with their database schemas, configurations, data, and metadata structures
- Improved ETL and integration coding skills
- Communication and presentation skills to cross-functional teams and senior management