Finance Internship - Summer 2020
What You'll Bring:
- Currently a Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and MS applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills, at a summary and detailed level, as well as strong time management abilities.
- Ability to manage and ensure completion of a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
Experience with cross-functional departmental relationships and functions.
What we’d love to see:
- Some exposure to Hyperion Planning, PeopleSoft , or Blackline
Impact You'll Make:
- Assist in monthly reporting, financial planning, including managing P&L dashboards and providing detailed analysis regarding performance against prior year, budget and forecast.
- Assist in the reconciliation and review of quarterly balance sheet accounts and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Assist in the month end close by analyzing the segments monthly activity and entering Journal Entries
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.