Global Operations Center Intern
“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
***Interview Day: January 4th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- The experience and knowledge you acquire in the Global Operations Center is a great basis for understanding how TransUnion operates.
- A high level view and support of all TransUnion services.
What you’ll bring:
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- Ability to extract data, organize logically and create visible representation of findings
- Detail oriented to provide quality presentations to management
- Analytical skills to help identify trends and explain the peaks and valleys
- Desire to learn in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills as you will be working with various teams
We’d love to see:
- Ability to develop professional level presentations
- Desire to learn (or existing experience) high level knowledge of Network and Servers
- Process improvement experience. We are constantly looking at ways to improve current processes and become more efficient
- Flexible and be able to adapt to ever changing priorities
Impact you’ll make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days
- Engagement in monthly metrics.
- Provide recommendations on improving the metrics process.
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days.
- Understanding of TransUnion environment.
- High level knowledge of Network and Linux.
- This role is important to the Global Operations Center as we continue to expand and provide quality service to our customers, we must be able to measure and improve ourselves.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.