“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
***Interview Day: January 4th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated experience with organization and effective time management
- Experience with developing and delivering presentations
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
We’d love to see:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or Supply Chain Management
- At least a rising Junior in a college or university
Impact you’ll make:
- Help the Global Sourcing team in operational aspects of Procurement.
- Coordinate transactional purchasing with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Support Asset Management lifecycle activities of purchased software and hardware.
- Perform cleansing, preparation, and/or analysis of data.
- Participate in Procurement systems and process improvement initiatives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.