Global Sales Operations Analyst (2020 Internship) at Motorola Solutions
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe charter of Worldwide Sales Operations is to increase selling efficiency for Motorola Solutions sellers & sales leaders and provide unique business insights to drive growth across the global sales regions. We promote global advocacy and alignment across the geographic sales regions and lead the digital future by protecting Motorola’s investment in digital sales platforms and maximizing the return on those investments.
The Worldwide Sales Operations Intern role includes, but is not limited to, participating to complete tasks supporting the data analytics, sales process automation, digital transformation, enablement, and incentive planning to gather data to analyze and describe current status and conditions. The intern will receive introductions to technology and tools to help with business analytics. The tools and technology include Microsoft Excel, Tableau, some SQL, and other tools as applicable.
Sales Operations Intern Responsibilities:
- Create data visualizations for analysis and presentation
- Prepare and “clean” data prior to analysis
- Document data sources (Data Dictionary) and mapping data to business processes as directed
- Contribute ideas to formulate hypothesis and use cases and interpret analytic results
- Organize and collate data for analysis and reporting
- Evaluate analytics dashboards on laptops and mobile devices for positive user experience
- Engage with teams from regions around the world to learn processes and gather information needed to complete tasks
- Present findings to the immediate team as well as region representatives
- Participate on other projects outside of the data analytics team for experience with other facets of worldwide sales operations
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree with a graduation date on or after September 2020
- Preferred Emphasis in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business or Marketing
- Strong individual contributor and team player
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated with solid organizational skills, & excellent interpersonal skills
Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree with a graduation date on or after September 2020
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.