“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
***Interview Day: January 4th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
What you’ll bring:
- An active interest in information technology and HR applications.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems.
What we’d love to see:
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office products
- Some prior exposure to Workday, Taleo, and/or other HR systems
- The ability to be dynamic and flexible in the workplace with an inquisitive mindset
- Rising sophomore or higher enrolled in a 4-year degree program
Impact you’ll make:
- This role provides an opportunity to combine college course work with the practical experience in a corporate setting. This role builds information management and information technology skills as incumbents work on projects that support the overall goals and objectives of the business unit.
- Work with systems leads to support changes which need to be made to our environments which includes but is not limited to testing scenarios and validating outcomes.
- Compile and analyze data and prepare reports to support business initiatives.
- Assist with routine duties and special projects/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.