“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
What you’ll bring:
- In pursuit of a degree in Industrial & Organizational PsychologY, Human Resources, Business Analytics, or related field.
- Ability to work with data and related tools, including logic driven formulas
- Strong communication and creative analytical thinking skills
We’d love to see:
- At least a Junior in a college or university
Impact you’ll make:
- Data auditing and cleaning.
- Building, running and automating metrics and dashboards.
- Designing and delivering training to HR team.
- Researching market trends/benchmarks.
- Exploring talent questions and telling meaningful talent stories.
- Voice of the Workforce surveys.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.