Human Resources & Talent Intern
Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Old Navy, Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
We are currently seeking a detail oriented Human Resources & Talent Intern to join our Talent & Development team. The top candidate will possess strong organizational and communication skills, knowledge of HR and recruitment principles, and a proven track record getting results in a team environment and independently.
This is an excellent opportunity for a student to gain hands on work experience in a fast paced and team-oriented strategic Talent & Development Department! This intern will get exposure to every aspect of a growing tech company including Recruitment, Organizational Development, Benefits and Administration, etc.
- Manage benefit enrollments and terminations
- Assist with open enrollment process
- Assist with onboarding process for new hires and quarterly group onboardings
- Maintain all talent management tracking and report
- Assist with immigration and visa tracking process
- Providing recruitment support – job postings, routing resumes, scheduling interviews, recruiting events, etc.
- Manage HRIS changes and updates
- Manage employee personnel files, benefit files, employee verifications, and handling all new hire and termination documentation
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ideal for recent grads looking for hands on human resources experience
- Must know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Avid user of social networking tools
- Must be organized, motivated and detail-oriented
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.