Insurance Support Internship - Summer 2019 at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in customer service, client support or account management
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive and stay organized in a growing, high-energy, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent listening skills and the ability work across other organizations to maximize cross-department cooperation and efficiency
- A solid understanding and ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, and database software applications such as Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems or courses of action through policy or consultation with others
What we’d love to see:
- At least a Junior in a college or university Previous internship experience CRM/SalesForce experience is a plus
Impact You'll Make:
- Partner with our internal teams to expand your knowledge of TransUnion, our products, and best practices.
- You will work side by side with different team members in both our Insurance Support team and Insurance Implementation team to better understand our process and all associated sub-processes.
- Ad hoc project work for either the Insurance Support or the Implementation teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.