Intern, Business Practices & Sales Operations
This is a paid position in our Downers Grove office for Internship with our Business Practices and Sales Operations team. If you are a Finance/Marketing/BBA/MBA student enrolled in grad/undergrad study (Junior/Senior), or related course work with interest in a career in Business Practices and Sales Operations team; please shoot us your resume!
What you will do?
Engage with the Business Practices and Sales Operations team to
• Understand and analyze business metrics to influence outcomes
• Understand B2B sales and Ensono products
• Audit client and report accuracy and execute plan to correct discrepancies
• Use quantitative methods to analyze data, create reports, and manage client database
• Interface with Client Engagement Units and other cross-functional teams to create client-facing presentations and insightful reporting deliverables
• Interns will focus on learning new skills in the functional business area assigned through a variety of methods that will include project-based work
• Juniors and Seniors interested in learning more about Sales with relevant course work in Business Administration, Communications, Sales or Marketing
• Applicants are required to be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Local to Chicago area and able to come to our head office in Downers Grove during internship
Ensono delivers complete Hybrid IT services and governance from Cloud to Mainframe, tailored to each client’s journey. We help clients to leverage the power of the cloud or modernize legacy technologies; to be on track to operate for today and optimize for tomorrow. Some of the world’s most successful companies rely on us to help them be great at what they do. We’ve been recognized in Gartner Magic Quadrants for Data Center Outsourcing in North America, Cloud Managed Hosting in Europe as well as acknowledged by the Uptime Institute for 100% availability. Ensono has over 1000 associates across North America and Europe and are headquartered in greater Chicago area, IL.
As a recognized leader in IT infrastructure management, Ensono is dedicated to cultivating talented individuals with unique skillsets who know how to dream big and build bigger.
Our Mission: To deliver technology solutions that enable our clients to be great at what they do
Our Values: Whether providing unprecedented solutions for clients or collaborating with each other to make unexpected connections, our team of experts exhibit these core values across every endeavor:
Honesty - We’re transparent and accountable
Reliability - We deliver on our promises
Collaboration - We thrive as a team
Curiosity - We relentlessly innovate on behalf of our clients
Passion - We love what we do and share our enthusiasm