QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires a basic level of analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical or administrative problems, to determine economic feasibility or options available, and to assess time involved in system changes. Thorough documentation skills business language is also required
- Work day shift 8:00AM-4:30PM.
- Excellent communication skills with corporate associates and executives.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with Windows operating systems, AD, DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP, SMTP, SNMP, printers, scanners, profile and version management, and experience with system design.
- Hands-on experience with desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones and peripherals.
- Support of Windows and Apple Mac based systems, related software and peripherals. Experience with integration of Mac based systems into a Windows Active Directory based corporate environment is a plus. Experience with products such as Casper and Centrify is highly desired.
- Able to install all software & perform level 1/2 support. Researches and resolves obstacles at the desktop workstation regarding connectivity, software, and hardware.
- Must be able to communicate the impact and solutions of application/system problems in business language
- Requires a professional approach in all situations
- Must resolve problems entirely by either completing the work or gathering all of the resources needed for ultimate resolution and continuity of problem management.
- Manage hardware inventory in tracking database.
- Support conference room A/V technology.
- Manage call tickets in corporate ticketing system. (Computer Associates Service Desk)
- Ability to lift 30-50lbs and crawl under desks.