Intern-Finance at OCC
OCC is looking for interns who are hungry for the chance to learn more, humble enough to admit they don’t know all the answers, and smart enough to recognize the opportunity. As a summer intern, you will help lead projects that help shape the future of OCC. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Projects and Responsibilities:
- Support the organization while learning about a career in finance
- As a key member of the finance team, the intern will work on core Financial Planning & Analysis “FP&A” processes including forecasting, analysis, reporting, and budget
- Support the administration of OCC’s financial systems including Oracle PBCS
- Other projects as needed
- Must be pursuing a degree in finance and/or accounting
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment (school or professional)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- An understanding of the business model of OCC, both revenue and expense
- Develop an understanding of how an FP&A team functions including systems, processes, and people
- Improved soft and technical skills
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.