Who We Are:
Named one of the 50 Best Small Places to work in Chicago by Builtin, CarrierDirect is on a mission to modernize the Logistics industry. We partner with our clients who are leading the industry beyond disruption. We bring transformational business strategies and digital products to our clients that make the world more efficient, connected and viable. We are inspired by people who are passionate, curious and want to innovate.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an intern to join our team this summer! The ideal candidate is a current college student or recent graduate looking to get experience working in marketing for a consulting startup in Downtown Chicago. We are a team of innovators, thinkers and collaborators working together to solve some of the logistics industry’s toughest problems. Part of that mission means digital marketing and messaging out to the industry about our service offerings, and how CarrierDirect can help them do business better.
This is an 8-12 week position that will be unpaid.
- Work with teams across the company to draft and publish digital marketing content
- Support the development and sales efforts of new offerings through marketing campaigns
- Increase our digital footprints through regular posts and publications on social media outlets
- Help design and execute new and creative demand generation strategies
- Track metrics on lead generation and marketing campaigns to help inform future efforts and resource allocation
Skills and Qualifications
- A college student or recent graduate with a degree in Marketing, Communications, Adveritsing or Business
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast moving environment
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to make decisions using data and market research
Why Work Here:
Our values are go the extra mile, do the right thing, speak your truth, stay hungry and curious, and be cool, no ego. We work in an open environment where feedback is welcomed and encouraged and we are continuously seeking out how we can be better as individuals, as a team, and as a company. As a growing company, we encourage people that want to have a visible impact in how we build, operate, and perform to apply and join us!