Intern - Member Services at OCC
Summarize the projects & responsibilities the intern will be assigned in as much detail as required.
- Produce monthly reports for clearing members which includes statistical analysis of firm data.
- Create departmental reports and analyze data on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and update procedures and job aids for department.
- Perform account audits and reconcile discrepancies.
- Gather clearing member reports for audit requests.
- Assist with creation of presentations using PowerPoint and other tools.
- Assist with various projects, including research and data analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What knowledge or technical skills, do you expect the intern to have to be qualified for this request?
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills a must
- Detail oriented
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- Options industry knowledge
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.