Intern, Project Management at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
***Internship Start Dates: May 30th, 2019 or June 18th, 2019***
What You'll Bring:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Fast, efficient data entry skills.
- Experience working with a data base interface.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with employees in different roles and with varying skill-sets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Strong commitment to the mission and vision of TransUnion
- Ability to operate desktop computer, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, and specialized software applications, in a network environment
Impact You'll Make:
- You will work alongside tenured Salesforce Administrator professionals to help build and improve our CRM system that facilitates key business processes for TransUnion.
- Your role will focus on working with the Salesforce Administrator team, management, and 1900+ end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, triggers and much more.
- Additionally, you will develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Support our Salesforce configuration with an emphasis on troubleshooting user issues, maintenance and system enhancements.
- Use tools such as Excel for data scrubbing and manipulation.
- Use Salesforce data loader to update and insert data.
- Ensure data quality through creation of validations, naming conventions and structured processes
- Create and maintain training materials and documentation that stimulates user adoption and best practices
- Collaborate across departments to collect requirements, research and implement solutions, collect feedback, and iterate
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.