Intern - Security Services at OCC
OCC is looking for interns who are hungry for the chance to learn more, humble enough to admit they don’t know all the answers, and smart enough to recognize the opportunity. As a summer intern, you will help lead projects that help shape the future of OCC.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Projects and Responsibilities:
- Support the information governance, data protection, and privacy function to develop/implement a corporate policy framework for managing, collecting, using, and sharing information
- Serve as a liaison with IT’s Data Governance and Renaissance function to coordinate the development of information governance, data protection, and privacy requirements (e.g. cloud)
- Collaborate with multiple teams including HR, Legal, Security, Business Units, and other internal stakeholders to develop/conduct privacy impact assessments of operational processes to identify and mitigate privacy risks
- Assist with developing data maps for critical data assets and identifying data protection controls
- Strong interest in information governance, data protection, and privacy
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills
- General understanding of privacy and cybersecurity frameworks
- O365 [Word, PowerPoint, Excel]
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.