“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
- An excellent opportunity to participate in a summer and winter internship with a fast paced Internal Audit team working on various financial, IT, and Compliance audit assignments for our domestic and International business units.
What you’ll bring:
- Energy, enthusiasm, and desire to learn
- Some audit coursework and understanding of audit principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Summer and Winter availability
What we’d love to see:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Junior or Senior in college
- Experience working with people, whether it be an office environment/previous internship or retail/customer service.
Impact you’ll make:
- Work with various members of the Internal Audit team and management to perform various Finance, IT, and Compliance audits.
- Learn day-to-day internal audit work.
- Assist with walkthroughs, testing, and workpaper documentation for various audits.
- Some interaction and assistance with external auditors.
- Assistance with SOX 404 testing for Company.
- Perform various administrative duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.