Internal Audit Manager at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience. Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that’s easy, smart, and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that’s difficult for us.
We empower people with information and trust.
We challenge ideas - not people.
We think bigger and keep building.
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We’re committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
As a team leader and under the general direction of the Controller, the Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for ensuring the company’s compliance with applicable accounting and tax laws. Furthermore, this person will be responsible improving upon and implementing new internal controls, running the annual audit processes, and work with our external tax advisors to ensure the company is in compliance with applicable domestic and international tax regulations.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Identify business objectives, risks and evaluate key controls.
- Assist in the design and execution of operational audits to ensure adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control environment, compliance with Company policies and procedures, and identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Develop preliminary findings and realistic recommendations to improve / enhance the internal control environment.
- Work with management to develop acceptable solutions to address issues or gaps identified and follow-up with management to ensure remediation is implemented.
- Prepare accurate, logical and detailed workpapers clearly describing the work performed, test results and conclusions reached.
- Leverage insights and understanding of the Company in identifying risks and potential areas for audit.
- Maintain an awareness of audit trends and best practices.
- Perform other internal audit related duties as assigned.
- Interact with Company management and key personnel to build / maintain ongoing business relationships by utilizing strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 7+ years of experience as an auditor
- CPA required
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Experience with SEC and GAAP reporting
- Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
- Experience with NetSuite preferred, but not required
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Integrity and reliability