ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
We're looking for an Internal Communications leader experienced in effective internal communications and is passionate about communicating with our employees. You will craft global employee communications through various channels like our intranet, emails, Slack, newsletters, and more. You will keep us informed of key business priorities and updates, new technology capabilities, and more while driving employees’ understanding of priorities and key initiatives.
In this role, you will help align, motivate, and connect our geographically distributed organization. You will be part of a collaborative, innovative (and fun) Marketing team. You will write and deliver content to help our executives connect with employees. Your goal is to keep everyone informed and motivated. The audience ranges from the CEO and founder of the company to the newest hire in the Engineering organization. You have a passion for storytelling, are comfortable creating content through ambiguity, and are agile to navigate a growing business
What your day could consist of:
- Create an internal communications plan, including a content calendar with recommended channels, and deliver compelling and cohesive narratives to support key company initiatives
- Manage an executive communications program providing a regular cadence of C-level content
- Introduce innovative thinking into existing and future plans, consider new uses for old channels, reuse existing content, and be open to creating new forms of communications
- Provide expert internal communications counsel to the CEO and other senior leaders within the organization
- Ensure our communications and messaging fit within the company plan, influenced by our values
- Write, proofread and/or edit company-wide communications and announcements, talking points, presentations, plans and special projects
- Champion the coordination of company-wide communications; their messaging, launch dates, target audiences and channel selections (All Hands, emails, newsletters, Slack, video, etc)
- Develop a holistic comms calendar and measure the impact of the communications
What is needed:
- 5+ years' experience working in corporate communications, or as a writer
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, ability to set own priorities, and work under deadline pressure
- Able to interpret strategic direction and both develop and execute on corresponding tactics, working with autonomy
- A team player and collaborator, who can lead through influence
- Collaboration with other teams
- Fresh ideas
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.