International IT Project Management Internship – Summer 2019
“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
***Interview Day: January 4th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
What you’ll bring:
- An interest in IT Project Management
- Working on obtaining a Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management experience is a strong plus
- A willingness to learn and take on new challenges
What we’d love to see:
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Understanding and exposure to the SDLC and/or Agile methodologies
- Exposure to tools such as Jira, Rally, and/or Confluence would be beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multiple languages spoken would be a plus
- Collaborative spirit
Impact you’ll make:
- The intern will assist with the support and reporting for the delivery of information technology solutions and associated technical support services in support of the business objectives and ongoing international operations.
- Collaborate with IT Departments from all of over the world in an effort to bring alignment in standards and processes.
- Use MS Office skills to support project manage with technical projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.