IT Business Operations -summer 2019 Internship
“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright
What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
· The opportunity to gain career-relevant skills in a corporate setting
· The ability to work in and learn about the second highest revenue generating business at TransUnion
What you’ll bring:
· Pursuing or have recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Intelligence or similar with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Preference will be given to Sophomores rising to Junior year – rising Seniors are also encouraged to apply
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· A technical aptitude to understand and apply technologies to solve complex problems
What we’d love to see:
· You will have the ability to analyze moderate to complex data using logic and quantitative reasoning, and an intuitive capacity for problem solving
· You are independent and resourceful with the ability to identify opportunities to optimize performance Skilled in delivering high-quality output on time in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
· Familiarity with SDLC development methodology
· Familiarity with SQL and/or ETL tools
· Work well in a team setting fostering collaboration and working toward consensus.
Impact you’ll make:
· Review, analyze, and translate requirements into TransUnion terminology
· Develop and execute design concepts, code standards and test plans in order to validate batch fulfillment system setup and output.
· Participate in identifying and implementing cost reduction opportunities and/or process efficiencies
· Analyze data and test results to ensure integrity is maintained throughout program lifecycle and ensure customer business needs are satisfied.
· Ability to identify and troubleshoot processing issues.
· Collaborate with teams on translating process designs, with adherence to standards, into repeatable system configurations while maintaining required documentation.
· Maintain accurate, efficient and timely delivery of programs
· Understand how process improvements affect quality and timeliness of campaign executions.
· Understand how strategic goal measurements impact department level goals.
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Application close date: November 2nd 2018
Interview Dates: Friday January 4th 2019 *all interviews will be on this day
Start dates: May 29th and June 17th